Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Minecraft - 8-Bit Art (Creative Corner)

     Just the other day, I added a new warp in my server, titled Pixel_Art.  Simple enough, after crashing the server twice and duplicating a number of items because of the crashes, I made it through MCEdit and then made the warp.  I thought from the start we would do shit with it, more as just something for one of my friends to get creative.  In one day, Phail, Umbrella, and I worked more on 8-bit pixel art (Phail claimed out of boredom) than we worked on most of our other creations at any single time.



     With this work, Phail spent about 2 hours in the server making "Simon Belmont", "Alucard", "Pikachu", and "Soma".  Umbrella spent about 2 hours making "Lucario" and the unevolved version.  I spent a whooping 3 and a half hours making "Zero", "a ninja", "Young Link", "Sup, Bros", and "Troll Face".  Honestly, I didn't think it would be impressive for the server, but it turned out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment