Friday, April 27, 2012

Minecraft - Server-Side Nazi Zombies Redstone (Redstone Reader)

     As my first "complex" device to be displayed, I will do my own redstone device, known as Nazi Zombies.  The device is a bit complex and can be mind boggling to newer redstoners, especially since this is the first actual redstone creation post of mine.  However, this video should help explain a little bit about how it works.


     Now, obviously it's not the easiest thing to make, but that's why there is a schematic with it, found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?a3e63qxaid8ddn3

Self Q&A:
     Q: How does this work?
     A: Well, watch the video, I go over it.

     Q: Do you expect to do more with this or just leave it as is?
     A: Personally, I want to release a few "sample" maps as additional schematics.

     Q: How long did this take?
     A: The basic design took about 4 hours.  From there, it took an additional 4 to 6 hours to finish out the parts and use MCEdit to multiple the Mainframe.  So I guess 8 to 10 hours for the redstoning.  Remember, that's a number of remaking parts, but thankfully no errors at all while making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment